Question / Answer
Use the links below to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- What is the reason for your different kibble shapes and sizes?
- What is the difference between product lines?
- Does Fromm offer prescription diets for dogs or cats?
- Dry kibble versus cans, what's the difference?
- Why does the color of your kibble vary?
- What does “All Life Stages” mean?
- With so many Fromm choices, which one is the right one for my pet?
- Can I rotate foods?
- Why is Large Breed Adult Gold Different? (Why does Fromm make a Large Breed dog food?)
- How is Weight Management Gold different?
- How is Fromm Small Breed Adult Gold different?
- How big should your dog be to feed Large Breed Gold?
- Why do you need to feed Large Breed Puppy Gold for so long?
- What is the difference between kitten and cat recipes?
- What influences kibble size?
- Where are Fromm products sold?
- Can Fromm’s products be used for pets in need of a special diet caused by a medical condition?
- Do you recommend Four-Star Nutritionals for puppies and kittens?
- I heard Fromm is good for pets with allergies– why?
- I need my dog/cat to lose weight. What should I do?
- When can I stop feeding puppy food?
- Where can I find specific nutritional levels, such as magnesium, calcium, etc.?
- Is it safe for my dog to eat my cat's food or vice versa?
- At what age do you switch kittens to adult cat formulas?
- At what age do you move an adult cat to a senior cat food?
If you have further questions, please Email Us.